Prepare to work and study on campus
1. Review the University of Washington's most recent COVID-19 Prevention Plan
2. Complete the EH&S Back to the Workplace training. If you have done this at any time since the start of the pandemic, you're all set.
- See the UW vaccination requirement here
- University of Washington Coronavirus Facts & Resources
- UW EH&S COVID-19 Health and Safety resources
- Husky Coronavirus Testing program
- Coronavirus Information — College of Engineering
- Face Covering Requirements
Remote work resources
- UW HR's guide to working during COVID-19
- UW IT-Connect: Working and Collaborating Remotely
- Remote Work Resources for Staff
- Accessing the RemoteApp Server
- UW Zoom FAQ
Safety and mental health resources
- The SafeZone app provides you with immediate access to UWPD while on campus, along with a virtual guardian service and access to other safety information.
- UWPD offers updated information relevant to COVID. They recommend calling 911, not the non-emergency number, if you see unauthorized individuals in closed buildings.
- For postdocs, faculty, and staff: UW CareLink connects you with experts who help you or your family members navigate life’s challenges. Access to guidance consultants is free and confidential for UW employees.
- For students: UW Counseling Center offers free counseling and is offering telehealth appointments.