My ChemE for Faculty

Faculty Forms and Policies


Outside Work Request   Updated 3/1/18

Outside Work - Policy Quick Guide (011218)
Outside Work Request Form (form 1460) (030818)

Tip: You may submit up to two requests at the same time,
one for each quarter for which you are seeking approval.
Process / Routing:
1) Chair Approval: Submit completed form(s) to Chair's Office (Chair's Asst.)
2) Vice Dean Approval: you will receive an email from CoE when this approval is completed
3) Office of Research (final) Approval: you will receive an email from the Office of Research when this final step is completed