John C. Berg Endowed Lecturer
- (858) 220-2223
- BNS 255
- Faculty Website
- Ph.D. University of Washington, Seattle
- M.S. University of Washington, Seattle
- B.S. University of California, Berkeley
- Caldwell, K. & Berg, J. C. The use of COSMO-SAC to predict relative adhesion between polymer matrices and silane-treated glass surfaces in filled particulate composites. J. Adhes. Sci. Technol. 28, 1312–1322 (2014).
- Caldwell, K. & Berg, J. C. Direct observation of nanoparticle migration in epoxy based fiber reinforced composites using fluorescence microscopy. J. Compos. Mater. 51, 3877–3885 (2017).
- Caldwell, K. B. & Berg, J. C. Nanoparticles as Interphase Modifiers in Fiber Reinforced Polymeric Composites: A Critical Review. Rev. Adhes. Adhes. 5, 1–54 (2017).